What We Do
DELA TILE AND STONE is a full service turn-key home, kitchen and bath remodeling company. We carry a wide variety of products to allow our customers a wide breadth of choice and prices to suit their individual project needs. Customers can pick from the following products in our showroom:
- Cabinets with styles ranging from European to Contemporary
- Granite slabs, you can pick your actual slab from over 200 on-site (honed and leathered finished available) for kitchen and bath counter tops
- Quartz stone such as Caesarstone, Cambria Quartz and LG Hausys for kitchen and bath counter tops
- Wood floors including engineered and solid hardwood
- Ceramic & porcelain tile
- Frameless shower doors
Why Choose Us?
- We use an environmentally friendly water recycling system to preserve and filter water at our cutting warehouse. Cutting granite is a VERY water intensive process and we do not cut slabs at customer sites nor waste water unnecessarily.
- The powerful Intermac Master CNC machine is able to make computer guided cuts accurate to 1/10th of a millimeter. We do not use Makita hand tools for granite slab fabrication. The result is a near-perfect fit of granite on your counters.
- The LT-55 XL laser templating system that we use can take near-perfect measurements for your counters. These laser take-offs are sent to the CNC machine for fabrication. This laser system replaces older methods of stone templating with woods sticks and cardboard cutouts.
- Our field crew are full-time staff and not day laborers. We have fine tuned our renovation methods and techniques for more than 10 years to give you professional results every time.
How It Works
The easiest way to get started with your next project is to come into one of our showrooms and talk to a sales associate. All of our in-store consultations are free and no obligation. You are welcome to request an appointment via the red button below. We will need to understand the time frame of your project, what you're looking to remodel and materials needed. We work on projects of all sizes from a simple bath upgrade to an entire home renovation.
Our network of trusted electricians and plumbers can be used in case electrical or plumbing hook-up work is needed. You are welcome to provide one of your own as well without issue.